I recently found out that I was indeed infected with the Salmonella virus that was sourced from one of my FAVORITE places in Boise, the COOP.  I shop there almost once a week and have been a member for 23 years.  I can tell you that I have NEVER EVER been so sick in my life.  Childbirth was a cinch compared the gut bomb of black death that Salmonella was.  Miraculously, I was able to make all of my appointments that I had scheduled...  albeit very gingerly. 

http://www.foodsafetynews.com/2015/07/boise-co-op-temporarily-closes-deli-after-salmonella-contamination-found/#.VZvvs_moOUM

Comment